The type of data that we collect
We collect and process the following information:
- Personal information including: name, email, phone number, address, gender, date of birth, preferences relating to our trips.
- Information that you provide when engaging with LeRipp Ltd via booking forms or contact us forms or other information submitted via the website.
- We use Google analytics which will capture information about your computer when visiting our website. More information on “how google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” can be found here.
How do we collect your data?
We collect the data either directly provided by you via the website or automatically based on your activity on our website. This includes;
- When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel
- When you make payments to us
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us
- When you use our services
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
How will we use your data?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We use this data to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website, this includes.
- Improvement of our products / services
- Internal record keeping
- To send you marketing materials of our products and services that may be of interest to you. For this we will seek your consent prior to sending marketing materials.
- We may use your Data to show you Le Ripp Ltd adverts and other content on other websites.
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or use e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- For more information generally on cookies, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Who do we share data with?
We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our affiliates and partner companies - to administer the provision of services
- Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to provide customer service
- Third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to provide a customer journey and administer payment for services provided.
- Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Link to other websites
Our contact details
Name: LeRipp Ltd (organisation number: 12887145)
Address: 85 Great Portland St, London W1W 7LT
Phone Number: +44 (0) 7441428646
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LeRipp Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.