The following terms and conditions for the basis for the contract between the participant "you" and LeRipp Ltd (12887145) "we" or "us" of 85 Great Portland Street, W1W 7LT London. By booking a trip with us you agree to these terms and conditions. We encourage you to take the time to read through and understand the terms and conditions before confirming your trip.
We treat your booking as confirmed when we receive all the required participant information, after the receipt of the required deposit of 30% and we have sent you a written confirmation.
At the point of trip confirmation:
Once your booking is confirmed a binding contract between LeRipp Ltd is established. Please check your confirmation carefully and let us know as soon as possible if there is any incorrect or incomplete information on the confirmation. We cannot accept liability if you do not notify us of any inaccuracies within seven days of your receipt of those documents.
We reserve the right to amend the price of any unsold trips at anytime. Please note that prices quoted on our website should be used as a price guide and are based on “twin occupancy” and may subject to change without notice. A supplemental charge maybe charged to you for single room occupancy, as detailed in the tour information on our website.
The balance of your trip is due 60 days before scheduled departure. Should the booking be made within the 60 days the full balance will be required. If we do not receive the required payments in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case we shall retain your deposit and the cancellation charges set out below will become payable. For group trips, any money paid is fully refundable until we have confirmed with you that we have enough attendance to run the trip.
Except where otherwise specified, we (LeRipp Ltd) act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. We act as an agent on behalf of various destination management companies and local tour operators who organise and supply adventure activities in the countries in which they’re based. References to “Suppliers” in these Terms & Conditions, means these third party suppliers organising and providing your activities.
For all bookings, your contract will be with the supplier of the activities in question. When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the Supplier of the activities, as specified on your confirmation invoice. Except as specified in these Terms & Conditions, as an agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the Supplier or for the activities provided by them. Your booking with us is subject to these Terms and Conditions and the specific terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier you contract with. You are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. Please ask us for copies of these if you have not already seen them.Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the Supplier/Principal will exist when we send you a booking confirmation on their behalf.
All the dates, itineraries and prices stated on our website are indicative only and subject to change and you must contact LeRipp Ltd for a trip quote and confirmation of the booking.We cannot be held responsible for any error, omission or unintentional misrepresentation that may occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances.
If you wish to cancel a confirmed trip you must notify us in writing. Any cancellation will only be effective once a written confirmation is received from the participant. We try to offer flexibility for our participants and allow for cancellations under the following situations:
If you have to leave the trip early or be removed from the trip for any reason, we are not liable to refund for any unused services.
If you wish to change any part of your booking after it has been confirmed, you must inform LeRipp Ltd in writing as soon as possible. We will always do our best to try and accommodate your requested changes, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so. Any changes are subject to availability and LeRipp's approval. Any extra costs incurred due to the change will be charged to you. These costs may increase closer to the departure date that changes are made. If we are not able to meet your request and you no longer wish to participate, we will treat this as a cancellation by you (see cancellation by you for more information).
In the unfortunate and unlikely situation that we need to make changes or cancel the trip itinerary we reserve the right to do so. Most of these changes will be small and made to provide a better experience for you. In the case we need to make any changes we will inform you as soon as possible. We reserve the right to make minor changes without any liability towards you as the participant. We reserve the right to cancel a trip in any circumstances, such as Force Majeure, when it is not viable to operate the trip as planned or if the trip does not have the minimum number of participants.
In the unfortunate situation where we have to make any large changes (resulting in price increase exceeding 8%) to the planned itinerary, we will inform you as soon as possible and if these happen 20 days or more before the trip's first date you have a choice whether to accept the changes, cancel and receive a full refund or take up an offer of an alternative trip with comparable standards (we will refund any price differences if the alternative is cheaper).
LeRipp Ltd will not be liable or pay you compensation for delay in performance or non-performance of its contractual obligations under these terms and conditions if the reason for such non-performance is due to Force Majeure, meaning any event beyond LeRipp Ltd's control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Examples of this include but are not limited to acts of war, terrorist activities, extreme weather, government interventions and other unforeseen circumstances.
In such situations we will endeavour to provide suitable alternatives or refunds but we will not be liable to pay you any compensation.
You acknowledge that the products of LeRipp Ltd may involve a significant amount of risk to your health and safety. By traveling with LeRipp Ltd you acknowledge that you have considered any potential risks to health and safety. You hereby assume responsibility for all such risks and release LeRipp Ltd or its partners from all claims and causes of action arising from any losses, damages or injuries or death resulting from risks inherent in travel and undertaking any of the activities booked during your trip.
You acknowledge that the products of LeRipp Ltd may involve a significant amount of risk to your health and safety. By traveling with LeRipp Ltd you acknowledge that you have considered any potential risks to health and safety. You hereby assume responsibility for all such risks and release LeRipp Ltd or its partners from all claims and causes of action arising from any losses, damages or injuries or death resulting from risks inherent in travel.
Any special requests must be communicated to LeRipp Ltd at the time of booking e.g. dietary requirements, room and trip preferences (where available). We will make every effort to accommodate any special requests but we cannot guarantee these can be fulfilled. Any special requests do not form part of the contract between you and LeRipp Ltd.
Your accommodation contract is ultimately with the supplier/operator providing the accommodation and therefore their terms & conditions are always applicable besides LeRipps's terms and conditions when booking a trip that includes any type of accommodation. It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of all terms and conditions applicable to your specific accommodation.
All our accommodation options are non-smoking unless specified otherwise. It is therefore strictly prohibited to smoke inside the premises, including the doorway and the garage. If in breach of this clause, you will be responsible for the reasonable costs of rectification of any damage (including, but not limited to, stains, burns, odors, and removal of debris) caused and/or for any appropriate cleaning, fumigation etc.
Check-out procedure & return of damage deposit: on the day of departure, the accommodation Supplier/Operator will inspect the Property with the Client. If any damage has been caused, the Operator will send an invoice for repair / replacement of missing items within 2 (two) weeks from departure date to the Client. The amount showing on the invoice will then be deducted from the Security Deposit and the remaining balance will be returned to the Client. If the amount showing on the invoice is greater than the Security Deposit, an additional invoice will be sent to the Client for payment. The Client agrees to pay this invoice within 10 (ten) days of reception of the invoice.
1) Tour Operator will accept responsibility for the arrangements the Tour Operator agrees to provide or arrange for you as an “organiser” under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, as set out below and as such, the Tour Operator is responsible for the proper provision of all travel services included in your package, as set out in your confirmation invoice. Subject to these Booking Conditions, if the Tour Operator or its suppliers negligently perform or arrange those services and the Tour Operator doesn’t remedy or resolve your complaint within a reasonable period of time, the Tour Operator will pay you reasonable compensation. The level of such compensation will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors such as but not limited to: following the complaints procedure as described in these conditions and the extent to which the Tour Operator or Tour Operator’s employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that the Tour Operator or its supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against the Tour Operator.
2) The Tour Operator will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
a) the acts and/or omissions of the person affected; or
b) the acts and/or omissions of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unavoidable and extraordinary; or
c) Force Majeure
3) The Tour Operator limits the amount of compensation it may have to pay you if it is found liable under this clause as follows:
a) loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money: the maximum amount the Tour Operator will have to pay you in respect of these claims is an amount equivalent to the excess on your insurance policy which applies to this type of loss per person in total because you are required to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
b) Claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death: the maximum amount the Tour Operator will have to pay you in respect of these claims is up to three times the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your booking.
c) Claims in respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, or any stay in a hotel:
(4) It is a condition of the Tour Operator’s acceptance of liability under this clause that you notify any claim to the Tour Operator and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these Terms.
(5) Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to the Tour Operator or its insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide the Tour Operator and its insurers with all assistance they may reasonably require.
(6) Please note, the Tour Operator cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description:
a) which on the basis of the information given to the Tour Operator by you concerning your booking prior to the Tour Operator accepting it, the Tour Operator could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if the Tour Operator breached its contract with you; or
b) relate to any business.
(7) The Tour Operator will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of its agreement or where they are not advertised in our documents or on our website. For example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
(8) Where it is impossible for you to return to your departure point as per the agreed return date of your package, due to “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances”, the Tour Operator shall provide you with any necessary accommodation (where possible, of a comparable standard) for a period not exceeding three nights per person. Please note that the 3 night cap does not apply to persons with reduced mobility, pregnant women or unaccompanied minors, nor to persons needing specific medical assistance, provided the Tour Operator has been notified of these particular needs in advance. For the purposes of this clause, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” mean warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely back to your departure point.
(9) Many of the services which makeup your trip are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services according to their own terms and conditions which will form part of your contract with us. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from us or the supplier concerned.
Travel insurance is mandatory for all Trip participants. The insurance must cover personal injury, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation. It is highly recommended the insurance also includes cover for COVID-19, cancellation, curtailment, and any costs that may arise while travelling for damage, loss of luggage, personal liability and delay or other inconvenience. We will ask you to share proof of travel insurance before the trip, we will not allow participation without it. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you have sufficient cover and to advise the provider of the activities that form part of the trip in order to obtain appropriate coverage. LeRipp Ltd will not be liable for any losses where adequate insurance would have been available.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all required travel documentation required to participate in any of the trips is obtained to enter, depart and travel to the destination. These documents include, but are not limited to, a valid passport, visa, vaccination certificates and other entry requirements. LeRipp Ltd may provide information in good faith with regards to entry, departure or local requirements (such as clothing or equipment) but we do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in this information. You accept it is your sole responsibility to check, verify and complete all requirements required to enter into the destination country and participate in a trip. You agree that you are responsible for the full amount of any loss or expense incurred by the Tour Operator that is a direct result of your failure to secure or be in possession of proper travel documentation.
As LeRipp Ltd does not offer flights and it is your responsibility to be ready to start the trip at the specified location as per the itinerary. LeRipp Ltd take no responsibility for cancelled, missed, or changed flights before or after the trip commences/concludes. We have no liability whatsoever to you with regards to any such transportation situations and you should liaise directly with those suppliers.
All LeRipp Ltd trips are run by professional guides from a local operator/supplier. The guide is the decision maker on all matters relating to the participants wellbeing and safety and their decision is final. Should you not comply with a decision made by the guide, we reserve the right to remove you from the trip immediately with no right of refund. In this situation LeRipp Ltd accept no responsibility for any additional costs incurred as a consequence of the dismissal.
LeRipp Ltd is registered in England and as such is governed by the laws of the UK and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts for any dispute resolution under these terms and conditions.
It is your responsibility to, always strictly comply with all applicable laws, regulations and customs of all countries and regions visited. Should you fail to comply with the above or commit any illegal act when on a trip or, if in the opinion of LeRipp Ltd, your behavior is causing or is likely to cause danger, distress or material annoyance to others, we may choose to terminate your travel arrangements on any product or service immediately at your expense and without any liability on the Tour Operator’s part. You will not be entitled to any refund for unused or missed services or costs incurred as a result of termination of your travel arrangements, including, without limitation, return travel, accommodations, meals, and incidentals.
You agree that LeRipp Ltd may use images, photos or videos taken by our guides or participants while participating on any of the Trips. You consent to any such images being taken and used for any purpose (including but not limited to marketing, as features on the website, promotions) without compensation or right of inspection.
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure your trip is run satisfactorily. if you do experience a problem during the trip, we ask you to inform the relevant LeRipp Ltd representative or contact as soon as possible and with sufficient time for LeRipp Ltd to rectify the problem. If the complaint cannot be resolved, we ask you to email our CEO via firstname.lastname@example.org. LeRipp Ltd takes no responsibility for complaints that are not properly brought to our attention. If you fail to notify LeRipp Ltd or its representative of complaints or concerns while on a trip, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint immediately and this may affect your rights under these Terms. Any complaint made after the completion of a trip must be received in writing by the Tour Operator within 30 days of the last day of travel of the booking in question.